What better way to calm your skin and feel refreshed than by getting a facial? Here’s a recipe for a super simple face mask made with all natural ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now. The spices in this mask give your face a deep cleanse and leave you feeling radiant.
Our nephew had quite the scare when he emerged from his makeshift tent in the living room to find his aunts with this mask on. We’d advise you keep any kids from finding you with a mask, or at least warn them ahead of time 😛
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread on face, keep on for up to an hour!
2. When washing off, exfoliate the face by making a circular motion on your face, targeting black head and acne prone areas
3. Repeat 2-3 times/week for best results!
Tip: For added benefits, try adding a few drops of tea tree oil
- Honey: Honey is a humectant, which is a natural moisturizing agent that helps attracts moisture to your skin to prevent it from drying up!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an antiseptic, meaning it will help reduce the bacteria on the surface of your skin to aid in the prevention of pimples and even help dry out existing pimples. It also stimulates and revitalizes the skin by drawing blood, oxygen and nutrients to the surface of your skin, leaving you glowing!
- Nutmeg: Reduces blemishes the look of blemishes and helps exfoliate skin and remove blackheads!
- Tea Tree Oil: Also an antiseptic agent, will help get rid of acne causing bacteria, and reduce the look of blemishes. Will also help with many other skin ailments, including dry skin, rashes and redness.