- 4 cups flour (any variation of white/whole wheat flour will do!)
- 2 cups warm water (100F)
- 2 tsp. yeast
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Warm water to 100 F.
- Add flour, salt and sugar to medium size bowl; combine.
- Make a well in the center of the flour; pour water into well.
- Sprinkle yeast over water surface.
- Add oil to well, let sit for 10 minutes to allow yeast to activate.
- Use a spoon to mix the dry and wet ingredients together, and once incorporated, continue to knead with hands.
- Turn onto floured surface and continue to knead until smooth and elastic.
- Rub with some oil and cover and leave to double in size; about one hour.
Maybe you could make a delicious pizza like the one we made.
Can be made using an electric mixer, following the same steps
Bake at 500 F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Link of the day: