Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 large salad bowl
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 1 medium English cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 3 red radishes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 3 sprigs fresh mint (can sub with 1 tsp dried mint)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 1 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Dice the tomatoes and put into bowl, sprinkle with sumac and dried or fresh mint.
2. Chop lettuce and dice remaining vegetables; add to tomatoes.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together lemon, pomegranate molasses, salt and olive oil.
4. Cut up Pita bread and pan fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, set aside.
Tip: for a healthier option, try baking the pita chips instead!
5. Toss salad with vinaigrette and garnish with pita chips when ready to serve!